ScaleFactor, one of Austin’s Best Place to Work and voted Coolest Company in Austin, is a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. We are experiencing an enormous amount of growth, and we need "A" Players to join our team here at ScaleFactor. Joining ScaleFactor will change your life!
***NEW SCALEFACTOR JOB POSTING***
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DATA ANALYST IN THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT FOR MARCH 2019!!!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK IN AUSTIN?
APPLY NOW AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONNECTING WITH YOU!
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS/DATA ANALYST, ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment. As a Data Analyst at ScaleFactor, your role is to deliver the information your business partners need to drive the organization forward.. You are process oriented and extremely organized. You are a self-starter and results driven with high attention to detail and accuracy. You love the challenge of growth and recognize the beauty of the journey. You are excited about growing your career in a dynamic tech start-up.
As the data analyst in the accounting department you would:
- Perform data collection, preprocessing, and reporting
- Champion a resource management software, keeping inputs current and generating meaningful reporting for management
- Build models to address department needs for analysis, drawing off of these for proposed improvements
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Work on process of data collection and entry
- Multi-task and tie up loose ends for the accounting department
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with start-up companies and fast growing businesses
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Worked in Financial Tech Industry
- Experience in SQL
- Join an Amazing Place to Work, as Voted by Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (2017 and 2018) and Glassdoor (Rated 4.9 of 5 Stars)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible Schedules
- Dog and Cat Friendly Offices Located in Hip East Austin
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Cold Brewed Coffee, and Office Snacks
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Packages
- Stock Options for Full Time Employees