Director Finance Transformation at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Roie
Reporting to the CAO, the Director Finance Transformation is responsible for a fully automated CrowdStrike to scale underlying financial and business operations. The candidate must be a leader, have strong mindset in simplifying and automating processes, be detail oriented and have strong communication skills. This position is responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership for global finance processes.
- Create the blue print of fully automated, touchless and frictionless CrowdStrike supporting growth aligned with overall company’s strategy
- Build the worldwide transformation team passionate about implementing the blue print in a effective and efficient way globally
- Define, implement, and manage an ongoing Finance initiative, evaluation and prioritization process to have some quick wins each quarter
- Perform efficiency reviews of each transactional cycle once a year and project manage the recommended changes, as practically possible both short and long term
- Work with all finance areas to understand key processes and then identify, recommend, and implement process and/or technology improvements
- Identify opportunities to better leverage technology to create efficiencies, increase consistency, and improve controls in Finance and Accounting processes
- Project manage a third-party vendor to build and enhance the internal controls framework of CrowdStrike in accordance with PCAOB and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Assist in documenting, developing, and implementing financial processes and enhanced controls and policies to reflect the strongest structure possible supporting co needs
- Review and update company policies for accounting and transactional processing
- Goal of clean audit supporting SOX implementation much before time
- Closely work with IT on IT road map and end state architect
- Work effectively and partner with other leaders across CrowdStrike to implement improved processes and pursue strategic objectives.
- Supervise and mentor a lean, dedicated team of professionals, and champion a culture of creativity, collaboration, diversity and innovation.
- At least 15 years of hands-on working experience showing consistent progression
- Practice continuous improvement and growth mind set i.e. Kaizen, Lean Six sigma
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) or Program Management Professional (PMP) or masters in process transformation, equivalent a plus
- Must be a "self-starter" with a can-do attitude and a serious desire to have a positive impact on our company
- Solid understanding of business issues/pain points and desired business outcomes
- Impeccable interpersonal and communications skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation, etc.)
- Highly proactive, planful, even anticipatory with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results
- Attention to detail, organized, and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team yet function well with independent responsibilities.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.