Director, Revenue Operations Programs & Strategy at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. And we’re doing that while nurturing consideration for humanity. We give back to our community and encourage all people to come as they are and find their own version of personal and professional harmony here. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Director of Revenue Operations and Strategy is responsible for driving go-to-market vision, programs and performance. The Director will identify and lead strategic initiatives spanning the Sales, Channel and Marketing organizations that will optimize current efforts while also focusing on developing a framework that allows for growth and scalability. The Director will work closely with their Revenue Operations counterparts to provide support on tactical activities and collaboration on process improvements.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Analyze total addressable market and recommend changes to better drive focus and capture share
- Review and advise on multiple sales models with focus on efficiency, scalability and growth
- Own key GTM aspects of annual planning process
- Coordinate GTM Board level reporting deliverables
- Evaluate and enhance Channel program design, incentives and rules of engagement
- Design overall GTM reporting suite and key performance indicators
- Serve as primary GTM resource on M&A integration activity
- Develop and maintain model for demand generation planning and measurement across multiple sources, leading to pipeline build to meet GTM goals
- Assist in the development of the international expansion strategy
- Collaborate with Human Resources and Finance on GTM compensation standards
- Cross train and provide support on general Revenue Operations activities
- Define pipeline origination guidelines and process
- Participate on cross functional team as key GTM stakeholder to support product launches
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree or relevant experience preferred
5+ years' experience leading Sales/Revenue Operations
- Advanced spreadsheet and financial modeling experience
- Systems expertise with an emphasis on Salesforce, Data Structures and other Go-To-Market focused tools