Accounting at SailPoint require an Expense Report Specialist to join their rapidly growing team.
- Manage Concur expense reporting system, oversee and verify changes to approval managers and departments.
- Review and approve all domestic expense reports submitted via Concur expense reporting system for .compliance with T&E policy, requesting resubmittal/updating of report submissions as necessary.
- Review all domestic expense reports submitted via Concur expense reporting system for compliance with billable project requirements, requesting resubmittal/updating of report submissions as necessary.
- Review and approve international expense reports (standard and billable reports) submitted via excel for compliance with T&E policy, requesting resubmittal/updating of report submissions as necessary and submitting for payment.
- Process timely close of employee reimbursable expenses from Concur expense reporting system by due date.
- Monthly close responsibilities as assigned, include but are not limited to:
- Create download of monthly employee expenses from expense reporting system and upload into accounting system by the first business day of the following month, reviewing with Client Professional Services prior to upload to ensure accuracy of billable projects
- Reconciliation of the employee reimbursement clearing account by ensuring Concur monthly expense report activity ties to payroll total expense deduction, explaining any differences, by the last day of the monthly close
- Reconciliation of the airfare clearing account by comparing general ledger to Amex outstanding ticket detail, itemizing each monthly balance, by the last day of the monthly close and subsequent follow-up on uncleared items greater than 60-days, raising to manager as appropriate
- Month-end expense report accrual for incurred, but unpaid expense related to current month close
- Assist with projects and process development, including but not limited to:
- Prepare announcement for new Concur User interface or other Concur updates
- Add helpful expense documentation to SailPoint intranet
- Updates to international and domestic travel and expense policies as needed for local requirements
- Update current expense processes, reviewing for improvements and efficiencies
- Maintain and develop periodic key performance metrics related to expense processing for management
- Support Account Payable Specialist as needed to manage volume and due dates
- Assist with the various required audits including financial and statutory
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation in related area
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with enterprise accounting systems, Intacct Accounting system experience a plus
- Concur Expense reporting system experience a plus
- International Expense processing a plus
- Experience with general ledger, monthly closing process, auditing
- Experience working in a team environment
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.