Finance Business Partner at Unity Technologies
We are looking for an IT Business Partner to closely manage the business relationship between IT and our Accounting & Finance teams!
This individual will be the primary partner to Accounting & Finance leadership for IT strategy, delivery and support. They will build a strong understanding of the business, including teams, business models & processes, business success drivers, clients, engagements, and technology. They will create and maintain bidirectional communication channels at various levels within the accounting and finance teams, convey priorities and relevant IT project information, risks and/or impacts, align business and IT goals, and execute against common objectives. They will also collaborate with other corporate departments as needed to thereby drive success through true partnership with the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Actively participate in the business strategy (e.g. critical migrations of key technologies and new business model development), translating it into an aligned IT strategy and portfolio of programs, projects and applications.
- Develop and maintain a robust technology roadmap which covers all areas of business unit in alignment with business requests and IT delivery functions
- Manage the team working on financial systems solutions, including Product Owners and Business Systems Analysts and aligning shared services to execute on business objectives
- Analyze the current system architecture to detect critical deficiencies, recommend and implement solutions
- Work on complex business problems and provide highly innovative solutions using domain expertise and business intelligence to enable quality decision making
What we’re looking for
- Broad IT expertise in various disciplines, including business systems development and infrastructure
- Salesforce, Zuora, RevPro, Workday Financials applications experience; Experience in setting IT strategy and business IT alignment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk analysis & management skills
- Experience leading a geographically distributed team
You might also have
- Experience with mobile games
- Experience in online advertising and/or digital or media companies
- Demonstrable knowledge of both waterfall and auction monetization strategies, including header bidding
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.