Are you a finance or accounting professional that understands the complexity and benefits of really well-built financial models? Have you ever wished that creating and maintaining these models was easier, faster, and more efficient? Have you felt that it’s time that corporate finance evolves into the digital generation?
If so, we’d love to talk with you.
We are looking for a Finance Solutions Analyst to be a finance subject matter expert internally for our customer success and product teams, and also externally with enabling our customers and delivery teams with onboarding.
This role is critical in bridging the gap between finance experience and the use of our product. The primary goal is to become the PlaceCPM financial product expert so that we can maximize the success of our customers with using Place, and bringing clarity and support to our internal teams.
We are evolving corporate finance with our award-winning platform. With Place, finance teams can be more strategic, leadership gets greater visibility, and everyone gets connected, real-time data – from the same source – to make the right decision at the right time.
- Consult with customers and delivery teams to define onboarding requirements, customizations, and goals from a finance perspective
- Advise customer success on solutions for customer issues and change requests in relation to financial forecasting
- Partner with our internal product team to ensure ongoing product knowledge and provide feedback on enhancements for existing features, as well as recommendations for new features
- Act as an internal finance subject matter expert for all departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields
- 3+ years working in finance or accounting
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, including cash forecasting, is required
- 2+ years working in a SaaS or software company strongly preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills