Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Come join Unity’s G&A Systems Team as a Sr. Workday Financial Systems Analyst! In this role you will be responsible for supporting Global Accounting & Finance, providing functional and technical expertise, driving efficiency, and delivering repeatable solutions to scale with a focus on global expansion.
You will be successful in this role because you have extensive knowledge of accounting/finance business processes, with a strong systems background and a demonstrated record for consistently delivering solutions to tough business challenges. You have experience in creating custom workday financial reports with proven ability to effectively plan and manage project deliverables.
If you are curious, analytical, motivated, and like rolling up your sleeves, then come be a part of our journey!
- Be a strategic partner with Accounting and Finance to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and create solutions for proposed projects and future requests for successful delivery
- Serve as the primary Workday configuration and reporting expert for functionality focusing on but limited to: General Ledger, Business Assets, Intercompany, Banking and Settlement, Expenses, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Accounts Payable and Projects
- Utilize deep Workday Financials systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to stakeholders (HR and other functions)
- Lead semi-annual upgrades for Financial Modules, including project planning, development of test plans, and supporting business partners during the process
- Maintain productive partnerships with stakeholders to understand company policies, processes, and business standards and advise them on how to align with Workday best practices to meet their needs
- Work well in a fast paced environment while being a collaborative, resourceful and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and coordinate the resources available in different time zones
- Workday advanced financial reporting including dashboards and composite reports
- Experience in accounting, finance or a business analyst role with a focus in those function as well as extensive experience analyzing complex Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
- Understanding of SOX Compliance, SDLC, and Controls audits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Workday advanced financial reporting including composite reports, dashboards, and custom scorecards
- M&A integration experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.