Financial Analyst, FP&A at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
As an Analyst on LogicMonitor's Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, you will support the team's mission for measuring real-time business performance, plan for a high growth future and serve all parts of the organization in a consultative and strategic planning capacity. This is a hands-on role as business partner and analyst where you will have broad scope and autonomy reporting to the Director of FP&A. This position supports the forecasting, budgeting, and reporting processes, as well as serves as an ambassador to key departments in the organization. You will be uniquely positioned to dive deep into LogicMonitor's business.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Support the production of LM's financial model; including forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning including all key SaaS metrics
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of budgets, forecasts and management reporting
- Support headcount planning and impact to operating budget
- Define and manage real-time tracking of KPIs to ensure resources are efficiently allocated and aligned in support of broader business objectives.
- Prepare and maintain various complex financial models (i.e. What-if analysis) to support strategic initiative decision-making
- Partner with other areas of the business, providing critical financial analysis to enable both tactical and strategic decisions.
- Research and analyze the financial and operational performance of comparable companies
- Work with executives across functional groups to plan and measure how LM's resources are deployed, both at the company and department level.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree with meaningful coursework in Accounting, Math, Statistics, Finance, Business, or Economics required
- 0-3 years experience in investment banking, equity research, consulting firm, and/or high growth enterprise SaaS software
- Experience in an Analyst role in corporate finance planning group and/or SaaS metrics reporting role strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively and independently
- Ability to abstract complex ideas into concrete action times
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships with ease, and can have the nuanced ability to balance high level thinking with detail oriented execution