A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for building out the financial reporting processes at A Cloud Guru, the world leader in cloud computing training. As we expand our team, we are looking for a rising star in Finance/Accounting who is eager to get their hands dirty and develop the processes and metrics to take us to the next level. This role will be based out of our office in Austin, TX.
From the get-go you'll be responsible for the following:
- Assists in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Tracks, measures, and reports on outcomes from the monthly financial performance
- Help drive ACG forward by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, recommending actions
- Partner with leaders across the business to help align budgeting and investment decisions with the company's strategic priorities
- Provide solutions for ad hoc report requests and modeling
- Support efforts around process improvements, system implementations, and reporting automations
- Experience with SaaS business metrics – experience with Renewal Rate metrics a plus!
To be successful you'll need to have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or other quantitative field
- 1-3 years of experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Netsuite, Salesforce, Periscope, & Looker a plus
- Previous experience at a startup and/or SaaS company a plus
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our new offices in Austin, Texas. While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description