Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team. In this position, you will partner with and support the R&D functionof Spredfast + Lithium while developing and maintaining working relationships with the Chief Technology Officer organization,C-suite leaders and the accounting team.
The Financial Analyst willbe a key member of the Finance Team and report to the Sr Director of FP&A.The ideal candidate will be an analytical, operationally oriented professionalwho is able to aggregate, disaggregate, and interpret financial data to conveybusiness results while being interested in process improvement and highlyorganized.
- Partner with the CTO to ensure management of budget
- Partner with Finance & Human Resources to ensure accurate reporting of employees.
- Prepare & deliver financial presentations to R&D leadership on a regular cadence.
- Develop and maintain a Company process for tracking software expense and spend.
- Assistance with analyses during monthly close to ensure accurate spend management.
- Contribute to the refinement of the company's Annual Operating Plan.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite, financial reporting & budgeting tools (ex. Anaplan, Hyperion or Host Analytics) and Salesforce preferred
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply concepts
- Ability to perform in a highly demanding and unstructured environment while consistently adhering to deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to consider understand cross-functional implications
- Articulate communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be capable of building strong relationships with colleagues, especially within the Finance & Accounting departments