AffiniPay is looking for a Financial Analyst that will be an integral part of our growing finance team. As a Financial Analyst, you will have high exposure into the financial operations of our business and the opportunity to lead projects that improve our financial fidelity and forecasting accuracy. You will help gather and analyze company data from multiple sources as well as draft internal, operational, and financial reports. In addition to creating written financial and statistical reports, you will have the opportunity to explain these findings to positions at all levels within the company.
- Prepare financial reports regarding company trends, customer analysis and profitability, margin structures, and performance reports for internal and external partners
- Lead efforts to continuously improve the accuracy and timeliness of our financial reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the implementation and execution of internal reporting changes and improvements
- Become a subject-matter expert in all matters of internal financial reporting
- Ad-hoc projects that help solve operational challenges in real time
- BS required; Preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- 2+ years’ work experience in Finance, Data Analysis, or Accounting roles
- Familiarity with producing financial statements and reporting packages
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Highly analytical mindset with a passion for continuous improvement and problem solving
Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Competitive PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun destination quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.