At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Financial Analyst you will work with departments like Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience and their respective data sets. You will collect, organize, analyze, and report on data to provide insights to improve business operations and develop financial forecasts and projections for the business. This will involve developing and refining revenue and financial models based on self sourced product and customer data and departmental KPI’s. You will report directly to the VP of Finance, Randon Kelly.
- Collaborate to develop effective and insightful reporting on departmental KPI’s
- Develop and maintain financial forecast models including revenue forecast input models for all sources of revenue
- Collaborate with accounting to insure accuracy of financials and to establish and refine forecast assumptions
- Analyze financial results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and prepare for financial reviews
- Extract data from our databases, data warehouses, and growing data lake
- Collect, organize, analyze, and visualize data to make recommendations for optimization
- Collaborate closely with coworkers to surface insights on our product and customers though cohort analysis
We’re excited about you because you have:
- BS in Business or similar, MS preferred as is coursework in finance
- SaaS experience is a plus
- 2-3 years experience analyzing data and working on data platforms, BI and data visualization tools
- 2-3 years experience with SQL, Excel, Excel modeling
- A strong focus and attention to detail and a track record for business contributions
- Creative problem solver and have the ability to handle multiple projects/stakeholders, and strong work ethic
- Python, Java, C#, VBA or other basic scripting experience is a plus
also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Cold Brew and Snacks
- Volunteer Days
- Breakfast Taco Fridays
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages