Are you a "numbers person" who loves data? Do you enjoy being a critical part of your company's financial planning? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain detailed budget and forecast for our Operations department
- Develop and prepare KPI and financial reports for distribution to executive leadership and the Board of Directors
- Assist in the preparation of financial package presentation materials, including quarterly board meetings
- Communicate approved budgets and forecasts to all stakeholders
- Provide department heads budget-to-actual analysis and support managers in the development of action plans to improve variances
- Create dashboards and reports for real time monitoring of our leading indicators
- Identify and lead process improvement projects that result in enhanced internal and external reporting and forecasting
- Perform ad hoc finance and business case analyses/projects for stakeholders
- Recommend process improvement and policy enhancements
- 3-5 years of work experience in finance and financial analysis roles (FP&A roles that support complex modeling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting of business impacts / trends preferred) preferably at a high growth company
- Advanced financial analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to translate analysis quickly into takeaways
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration Accounting, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial acumen and excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals.
- Experience with SaaS business models a plus.
- Experience with professional services revenue models and revenue recognition models a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented and data-driven
- Resourceful / able to find or develop compelling data and hungry for insights
- Strong interpersonal skills; confident in helping business leaders find answers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present analysis and recommendations in verbal and/or written form
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Proactive, results-oriented, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (e.g., use of pivot tables, complex formulas, and shortcuts) and strong proficiency in PowerPoint
- Experience with Financial Force, or another Professional Services Automation tool is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adaptive, or another comparable planning tool, is a plus
- Experience with building Tableau reports is a plus
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.