We are looking for an addition to our Finance team that will provide business support and financial analysis company-wide! In this role, you will be tasked with preparing financial reports for internal and external consumption. You will work directly with the Senior FP&A Manager to ensure our leadership has visibility to Arrive’s financial results and condition. We have a lean Finance team moving at lightning speed, so you will also support other business projects and initiatives as they come up. If you have a passion for detail, and a diligent work ethic to match, then we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Prepare and organize financial analyses in Excel and/or Google Docs for monthly reporting, quarterly board meetings, and other summaries as needed.
- Engage in cross-department collaboration to analyze the success of company strategies and practices.
- Support the monthly commission calculation process and monthly forecasting process.
- Monitor AR/DSO and AP, with help from our accounting team.
- Assist with data transition from existing system to new accounting/GL system.
- Monitor and manage customer credit.
- Contribute to other financial and accounting initiatives, as needed.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Finance or Accounting preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience in an accounting or finance role.
- Very strong work ethic with a team mentality.
- Proficiency in Excel – this is a MUST!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative skills to analyze and interpret data.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- High attention to detail, problem-solving skills and situational understanding.
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Ability to operate in a deadline driven environment while still maintaining a strict attention to detail and prioritizing issues appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Respect for confidentiality and personal tact – this is a MUST!
- Learn from the best! Train & develop alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!
Read Full Job Description