Financial Analyst at Personify, Inc.
Who are we?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
Personify is looking for a Financial Analyst to add to our growing team in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate will have a degree in finance and 2+ years of professional experience as a financial analyst.
What you'll do
- Internal and external financial & operational reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly Board of Directors presentations.
- Oversee and manage monthly rolling financial forecast and annual Budgeting process (P&L, BS, CFS).
- Report weekly operational metrics across all different departments.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information and trends.
- Communication of results and formulating insights or recommendations.
- Maintaining processes and reports to track key business metrics.
- Analysis and interpretation of data.
- Contribute to the enhancement of policies, procedures, and business practices that improve efficiency.
- Developing and maintaining integrated financial plans and forecasts.
- Helping internal teams understand the financial impact of business decisions with accompanying analytics.
- Team player and ability to take initiative
- Acute attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Accounting concentration preferred
- Prior experience in a financial analysis capacity; 2 to 5 years experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial principles and budgeting practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills