Financial Analyst at SailPoint
We are looking for a Financial Analyst with the analytical skills and strategic thinking to help improve our revenue forecasting processes and reporting systems. This role provides the right candidate an excellent opportunity in a fast-growing company to learn about the SaaS industry.
- Assist in the forecast of revenue reporting across product lines; tracking and providing insights into variances where applicable
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates for use in corporate reporting
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on customer retention rates by various cohorts across product lines
- Build ad-hoc models related to cash flow and various balance sheet metrics
- Contribute to building new systems and processes and conduct user testing where necessary
- Track, report, and reconcile bookings and related sales operations metrics across product lines
- Help prepare and quality check board reporting materials and various reporting packs for senior management.
- 2 – 5 Years of Experience
- BS in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Previous experience with Revenue accounting under ASC 606 preferred
- Previous experience with Adaptive Insights or other Financial Planning Software preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous financial modeling expertise preferred
- Analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams to collect data, analyze it and communicate the key insights and/or problem statements to management in an effective manner
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.