Financial Analyst at realtor.com
A leader in online real estate and backed by industry experience and the News Corp Brand, realtor.com ’s vision is to be the leading destination to discover and create your perfect home. Today, more than 70 million unique users visit our company’s website and mobile apps monthly.
What you can do at realtor.com has the potential to touch people in a real and meaningful way. You’ll engage with some of the best and the brightest co-workers and leaders, learn and contribute, and have a great time. We work hard, play hard, and recognize achievement – rewarding passion for innovation, creativity and quality. If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and desire to make a meaningful contribution to the business, then make the move!
Realtor.com’s Corporate FP&A team is looking for a FP&A Analyst, reporting to the Associate Manager of Corporate FP&A, and located in our Austin, TX office. The FP&A Analyst will partner with finance and non-finance stakeholders across all major functions of the company and will collaborate with C-Level through presentations, reporting, variance analysis and company level revenue and margin. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our Accounting team during month-end close periods, guide our forecast processes, work closely with our Business Partners and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the implementation of a new forecasting tool. The right individual will have a detail-oriented mindset with experience in FP&A and will be comfortable working with large or incomplete data sets from disparate systems. The candidate should have a willingness to assume responsibility for a broad range of evolving priorities in a fast-paced environment, a strong analytic foundation within a finance-oriented role, and be well organized. The candidate will have demonstrated a collaborative approach to problem solving and decision making and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Work cross functionally to prepare consolidated revenue, expenses and margins
• Generate insights and recommendations based on the analysis of key performance indicators, revenue and operating expenses;
• Provide variance analysis and presentations for the monthly and quarterly reviews to the company’s leaders.
• Prepare the submission of month end financials and forecasts to News Corp.
• Support the implementation of a new forecasting tool and streamline FP&A processes.
Experience and Skills:
• 2-5 years related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite tools
• Adaptive experience preferred (not necessary)
• Technically savvy, able to quickly learn new systems, self-serve, drive automation in reporting and data preparation.
• Self-starter and active listener with a keen interest in and commitment to personal growth and continuous learning.
• Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Clear, concise, articulate, professional verbal and written reasoning and storytelling skills to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization • Good understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects. Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com at http://realtor.com/ is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com at http://realtor.com/ will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.