Financial Analyst at Social Solutions
What You’ll Do
- Perform analysis and provide variance explanations by department and natural account
- Develop and support monthly headcount analysis
- Work closely with business partners across the company to support their understanding of the organization's financial performance
- Deliver insightful analysis to enable effective decision-making and efficient resource utilization.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget to actual variance analysis with emphasis on cost drivers and scaling
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual forecast/budget process
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed
- Create dashboards and reports for real time monitoring of our leading indicators
- Recommend process improvement and policy enhancements
- Work closely with Accounting on month-end activities
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in finance and/or financial analyst role preferably at a high growth company
- Advanced financial analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to translate analysis quickly into takeaways
- Experience with Private Equity and SaaS
- Strong attention to details and solid organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data driven mindset resulting in compelling insights or actions
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Proactive, results-oriented, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Adaptive or another comparable planning tool
- Experience with Intacct or another comparable ERP tool
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunitiesand more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.