Financial Operations Associate
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Billd is looking for an individual who is customer-centric and has a history of being in a customer-facing position. This role will be responsible for handling a critical part of Billd’s operations, with a strong focus on Financial Operations. The ideal candidate has experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Accounting, and Operations.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in (1) managing accounts receivables and account payable for a fast growing organization (2) providing highly-tailored customer support, (3) performing at a high-growth startup and (4) having familiarity with technology tools (e.g Salesforce, Quickbooks, Jira, etc.).
- Manage accounts payable and receivable activities
- Address and resolve customer inquiries related to accounts payable and receivables
- Manage and forecast daily cash position
- Coordinate with Credit & Collection teams to drive operational efficiency
- Assist with periodic audits to confirm & promote strong data integrity
- Report to senior management about daily & weekly AR/AP performance
- Assist in the design and implementation of improving Financial Operations
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing role
- Intermediate experience with Quickbooks
- Intermediate experience with Salesforce
- Previous experience in startup/small business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, and/or Operations a plus
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.