Financial Planning & Analysis Manager at SpyCloud
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager has primary responsibility to provide finance and analytical skills to the CFO and Company's executive leadership to enable them to drive growth and operational efficiencies. The successful candidate will be able to convert data to information that will drive behavior and improve the ability to predict financial outcomes. This is a highly visible position, reporting to the CFO, that requires developing positive relationships across the entire organization.
- Coordinate preparation and analysis of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Provide high-level performance "dashboard" quality reports to Executive Team. Financial scorecards, KPIs, results and business commentaries with tight correlation to identified business stats and trends – actual results verses plan, forecast and prior periods.
- Analyze impact of external and internal factors on the business and progress toward financial goals.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reports and presentations for external stakeholders including bankers, board of directors, etc.
- Tracking and monitoring the markets and competitive landscapes, particularly market-comparable financial metrics.
- Perform what-if analysis as well as analyze the financial impact of changes in business and new business opportunities.
- Drive continual process improvements. Enhancing existing financial models to ensure accuracy and consistency with latest policies and guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- Requires a BS/BA degree in a related field (Accounting, Finance, etc); MBA desired
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis in a corporate or consulting setting
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts and general ledger accounting
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to formulate recommendations regarding challenges, methods and solutions. Ability to communicate clearly in both positive and negative situations.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, pro-active approach, forward thinking
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to interpret high-level direction and create actionable plans with limited oversight
- Ability to deliver to deadlines in line with expectations
- Experience with Xero, SaaS Optics, NetSuite and Salesforce.com preferred