Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Location : Austin, TX
SpyCloud is searching for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager position to join our Finance Team. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager has primary responsibility to provide finance and analytical skills to the CFO and Company's executive leadership to enable them to drive growth and operational efficiencies. The successful candidate will be able to convert data to information that will drive behavior and improve the ability to predict financial outcomes. This is a highly visible position, reporting to the CFO, that requires developing positive relationships across the entire organization.
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts. SpyCloud manages the most expansive database of plaintext passwords in the industry. Once a new breach is recovered from the dark web, we use specialized hardware and software to crack as many of the password hashes as possible. This gives developers the ability to prove user exposures and automate password exposure checks across internal systems.
- Develop the process and forecast delivery for the annual budgeting cycle and long-term financial planning that balances business goals with desired financial outcomes.
- Execute a robust and collaborative quarterly forecasting process that provides financial updates in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide high-level performance "dashboard" quality reports to Executive Team. Financial scorecards, KPIs, results and business commentaries with tight correlation to identified business stats and trends – actual results verses plan, forecast and prior periods.
- Analyze impact of external and internal factors on the business and progress toward financial goals.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reports and presentations for external stakeholders including bankers, board of directors, etc.
- Tracking and monitoring the markets and competitive landscapes, particularly market-comparable financial metrics.
- Perform what-if analysis as well as analyze the financial impact of changes in business and new business opportunities.
- Drive continual process improvements. Enhancing existing financial models to ensure accuracy and consistency with latest policies and guidelines.
Skills and Experience:
- Requires a BS/BA degree in a related field (Accounting, Finance, etc); MBA desired
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis in a corporate or consulting setting
- Very strong financial modeling and valuation skills
- Solid understanding of financial concepts, general ledger accounting, and SaaS business metrics
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to formulate recommendations regarding challenges, methods and solutions. Ability to communicate clearly in both positive and negative situations.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, pro-active approach, forward thinking
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to interpret high-level direction and create actionable plans with limited oversight
- Ability to deliver to deadlines in line with expectations
- Experience with Adaptive, Vena, Tableau and other financial planning or data warehouse systems preferred
- Experience with Xero, SaaS Optics, NetSuite, Salesforce.com preferred