Financial Systems Administrator (Part Time) at SailPoint
Financial Systems Administrator (Part-time)
Have a passion for technology? Eager to learn about the digital transformation of finance and accounting? Then come join the Financial Systems and Compliance team at SailPoint, a company voted one of Austin’s “Best Places to Work” for over ten years. The Financial Systems Intern will gain hands-on experience on many of today’s most in demand systems including Intacct, Workday, Upland PSA and Zycus.
- Assist with configuring, administrating, and monitoring, of financial applications.
- Complete testing during new financial systems implementations.
- Maintain architectural design documentation for all financial applications including documenting integrations between systems.
- Develop educational and training materials for users.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience administering SaaS tools
- Bachelor’s degree or coursework in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance
- Ability to learn new systems and technologies and keep informed of technology changes
- Experience creating technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently and take direction
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience configuring and administrating IT SaaS applications such as Workday, Intacct, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Xactly, Upland PSA, Concur, Zycus
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as SOX, SOC2, ISO27001
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.