Financial Systems Analyst
Our Business Applications team is looking for a Financial Systems analyst to support our Accounting and Commissions teams. Solid business acumen, a strong results orientation, and exceptional communication skills are a must, as is an ability to work enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our Financial Systems (NetSuite, Xactly, etc.) managing project requirements, enhancement requests, support escalations, and training needs.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners to define requirements and manage expectations from project inception through delivery.
- Liaise with internal team members and the overall business to support new requests for searches, reports, and dashboards.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Develop and improve internal processes, optimizing for strategic business outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree with major studies in accounting, business administration, information systems or a related field.
- Experience working with using and/or implementing enterprise resource planning, commissions and other financial software applications. Specific experience with NetSuite and Xactly highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, change management, task/project management and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work across platforms/applications, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.