Financial Systems Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Financial Systems Manager who is excited to play a key role in our growth by providing system support that helps drive our long-term operational and financial plans. We’re seeking a highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and energetic person to provide support to the Accounting and Finance functions of our team. The candidate will act as a liaison between finance and other teams to help drive and implement process, systems and change adoption within the organization. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and frequent change, helping to drive and execute on change initiatives and will work closely with finance business partners and build strategic relationships with engineering, sales ops, finance and other teams.
Who You Are
- Driven employee with a strong desire to continuously enhance my finance, accounting, and database knowledge.
- Expert excel user who can provide advanced analysis on all facets of business.
- Administrator for the company financial systems (NetSuite, Adaptive insights, Expensify and Avalara).
- Lead and coordinate data file uploads for budgeting, acquisition integrations and financial statement preparation.
- Interact with key business stakeholders to implement systems.
- Maintain proper system access for all users/roles.
- Assist end users in creating saved searches, reports and csv imports in NetSuite.
- Import and map acquired companies’ customers, vendors, employees, tax items, fixed assets, items and GL structure into our accounting and financial planning systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Finance, Accounting or Info Systems discipline.
- Minimum of 8+ years of related work experience in an operational role and some experience with project and or change management.
What You'll Do
- Documentation of business requirements and the associated metrics needed to identify if the requirements are achieved.
- Efficiently optimize existing business processes to drive productivity in business groups.
- Design new business processes that will scale and help business teams across the company.
- Must have the ability to train and help business users complete their daily tasks effectively.
- Effectively communicate business requirements to the technical organizations, and vice versa.
- Provides regular communication regarding the status of specific projects and interfaces with all areas affected by the project.
- Interact extensively with development teams to communicate business requirements in order to deliver efficient solutions in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Finance organization at all times, especially during month end and quarter end.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.