As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Financial Systems Lead to join our FP&A team. In the role you will be responsible for managing and maximizing the day-to-day functionality of Adaptive Insights and the integration with our general ledger platform, Netsuite. You will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across Workrise to develop solutions that accelerate analysis cycle times and alleviate manual processes. This role will proactively support critical business strategies by directing the maintenance and, as needed, further development of the system while collaborating cross-functionally with business leaders. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is highly self-motivated and is eager to find solutions.
Why Join us? Our FP&A team at Workrise is a highly visible team who use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to plan and evaluate Workrise’s financial performance against company goals. FP&A transforms the Workrise strategy and vision into a financial plan using critical analysis, planning and modeling. It forecasts revenue, expenses and profitability, sets annual financial targets and is critical to Workrise’s success.What you’ll be doing:
- Manage data integrations into Adaptive Insights from Netsuite, Paylocity and other source systems as appropriate, serve as primary point of contact for Adaptive Insights
- Key role in financial forecast and budget processes, including timetabling, process management, communication and reporting
- Work closely with the accounting, ops and analytics teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Manage business rules impacting calculations, allocations and repositories built within Adaptive insights for the purposes of facilitating the Company’s annual budgeting exercise and recurring forecasts
- Plan, review, and revise configurations and customizations to meet evolving business and operational needs
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, guidelines, and best practices to ensure data integrity and standardized end user processes
- Lead internal trainings and regular information sharing activities
- Troubleshoot intermittent data and/or break/fix issues
- Maintain user permissions and role access
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective & efficient application configuration
- Perform additional tasks related to the administration of Adaptive Insights as needed
- 5+ years of experience with system administration with a minimum of 2 years in Finance preferably working for high-growth tech company
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Adaptive Insights expert
- Deep knowledge of Adaptive Planning suite
- Excellent data analysis skills, using key tools within Excel and G-Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Able to translate financial analytics into clear and insightful recommendations for business stakeholders
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!