Financial Systems Manager at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of overall financial systems support experience incorporating 3+ years of hands-on Workday Administration experience (multiple Workday Modules preferred).
- Proven understanding of core Finance and Accounting processes, integrations and an ability to effectively problem solve.
- Expert level knowledge of Workday Financials configuration, report writing (including advanced, matrix and composite report) and crafting complex calculated fields.
- Experience leading projects by capturing requirements, architecting system configuration, running tests, and leading roll outs with good change management methods.
- Hands-on knowledge with Workday Integrations including EIBs, APIs, Cloud Connect, and Custom Integrations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple partners, priorities and deliverables.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You'll Do
- Management of day-to-day activities for all Workday Financial functional modules including Adaptive, monitor integrations, and troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the business partners across functional groups to understand requirements and execute them thoroughly following the software development lifecycle (confirming requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment)
- Lead change management and enhancement activities across Workday Financials and engage with business partners on development/automation of key financial processes including workflows outside of Workday.
- Design/develop and maintain advance, matrix, and composite reports and dashboards based on business needs to support the Finance, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams in daily operations.
- Support the successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of Adaptive Insights within the organization, partnering with internal colleagues and external implementation partners.
- Maintain and build finance/accounting hierarchies within Workday and ensure documentation and development of business processes are detailed and up to date.
- Assist in security administration tasks, including assigning appropriate security roles, performing semi-annual user access reviews, and contributing to security design discussions as necessary.
- Lead Workday semi-annual upgrades for Financials and Adaptive to identify and incorporating new functionality.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love