RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Finance team at RigUp monitors and manages RigUp’s capital. On this team, you can find Strategic Finance, FP&A, Financial Reporting and Credit working together to help RigUp grow.
RigUp is hiring an FP&A Analyst that will be responsible for financial analysis to assist in internal and external forecasts. In this role you will partner and work closely with cross-functional teams including sales, sales operations, marketing, accounting and product. You will be doing deal/valuation analysis, and presenting your findings key stakeholders in the organization. This position will make a huge impact through analysis and by driving new insights and findings forward, ultimately aiding management in the decision making process.
What you'll be doing
- Revenue/expense forecasting across all areas of business
- Variance analysis and business insights reporting
- M&A diligence support and pro forma forecasting
- Department level budgeting and reporting
- Define, refresh and update sales metrics to drive the business
- Maintain strong knowledge of day-to-day developments relating to the oil & gas market to aid in investor relations
What you should have
- 3+ years experience in finance
- Strong financial modeling skills with ability to identify and communicate analysis into insights
- Entrepreneur at heart, willing to step in wherever you can best contribute
- Self-driven with an innate sense of urgency. Detail-oriented where it matters but able to deliver quick insights
- Able to seamlessly move from 10,000 ft view to the weeds and back again
- Obsessed with continual improvement in everything you do
- Ability to manage multiple high impact projects and hold yourself accountable for all results
- A team player, that will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Experience in Technology and/or Oil & Gas banking a plus, but not required
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description