FP&A, Lead at WP Engine
We are looking for an FP&A Lead to partner with our corporate finance team to deliver insights to our CEO, CFO, Executive Team and Board of Directors.Your Role
- Support Financial Analysts that are embed within the business and provide strategic and operational finance support!
- Drive end-to-end financial planning and forecasting (monthly, quarterly, and annual) for top-line metrics and expenses.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analysis and reporting of financial and operational results and variances to plan, to ensure key drivers, issues, and required actions are deeply understood
- Drive highly-complex ad-hoc analyses, financial models, and business cases to influence investment decisions in product and technology decisions
- Actively lead forecasting and financial planning for our organization.
- Initiating and authoring informative financial analyses and understand the most meaningful levers of the business
- Executing the end-to-end planning process – A significant portion of your role will be focused on partnering with the finance and accounting teams to build and drive a world-class quarterly and annual planning process. Example: Working with our finance leaders to implement best in class practices, allowing the team, and yourself, to execute efficiently and maximize our impact
- Develop perspectives that guide our commercial strategy.
- Work with Growth and Revenue Operations team to develop and improve customer life-cycle strategies, identify performance-critical metrics, track performance, and communicate value to customers and internal partners.
- Maintain visibility of the competitive landscape, assess potential market entrants and competitive technologies, and factor the implications of emerging competition on our strategic planning and go-to-market efforts.
- 3+ years of experience with time spent in investment banking, consulting, or finance and operations within a top technology company.
- Team environments are your jam! You practice confidence without attitude or ego.
- Take pride in your analytical and financial modeling skills and enjoy applying them to tackle highly complex business problems.
- Have a reputation for navigating networks of systems and people to find the information you need
- Ability to tell the compelling story behind the data through meaningful insights and conclusions.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.