Fraud Policy Analyst
Who You Are:
- You have a BS/BA degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a financial analyst or risk management role and have a real passion for technology
- You have experience in underwriting, fraud mitigation for online or mobile payment transaction processing, loss mitigation and recovery, or payments compliance all pluses
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have deep knowledge of analytic tools (such as SQL), always use data to validate strategy or hypotheses, familiarity with Amazon Web Service data solutions a plus
- You are able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are self-motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Experience in delivering on loss goals or finance targets
What You'll Do:
- You will use your knowledge of analytical tools and data analysis to drive solutions and validate strategies or hypotheses.
- Use quantitative methods to understand financial outcomes from initiatives and strategies
- Build relationships across cross functional organizational structure to meet individual and RetailMeNot goals
- Exercise independent judgment to overcome obstacles and issues
- Seek to identify root causes and recommend solutions to avoid repeat of problems
Who We Are:
- We value dynamic perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace.
- We have a fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make an impact.
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from.
- We offer a great open vacation policy.
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love.
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.