GL Accountant at Khoros
Khoros, formerly known as Lithium + Spredfast, is the leading customer engagement platform providing Social Media Marketing, Care and Monitoring Solutions. Khoros Customer Engagement Platform is built to turn siloed knowledge into enterprise value, and customers into contributors. By connecting consumer insights across all departments, Khoros gives companies the ability to run their business with their customers, anticipating their needs and accelerating sales, loyalty, and innovation. With 2,000+ customers, including 52 of the Interbrand 100. Khoros has ten offices globally and powers approximately 500 million digital interactions every day. From social media to online communities and messaging to digital customer care, Khoros helps companies authentically connect with customers throughout their journey.
- Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting roll-forward schedules.
- Team up with the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll teams in recognizing appropriate customer payments, vendor payments, and payroll disbursements, respectively.
- Collaborate with the FP&A team on accruals and other month-end close activities.
- Process vendor payments and customer refunds.
- Analyze variances on a monthly basis for select balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Continuously improve business processes, systems, and documentation.
- Assist with external auditors and help prepare audit workpapers as requested.
- Tackle additional responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
- Ad hoc tasks as needed.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other related fields with aspirations to become a CPA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and G Suite tools and possess the ability to learn new systems currently used by the Company.
- Strong attention to detail and a relentless focus on process improvement.
- A high degree of flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and requirements.
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to ask questions and understand why things are the way they are.
This role is budgeted in the $50 - $56K base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.