Head of Revenue Enablement
Procore Head of Revenue Enablement
Procore is seeking an accomplished Head of Revenue Enablement to help scale our award-winning SaaS sales organization and join our mission to revolutionize the multi-trillion dollar construction industry.
As Procore’s Head of Revenue Enablement, you’ll partner with Revenue leadership to drive process optimization across our Sales, Business Development, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations. Successful candidates are Salesforce experts who can lead and inspire a team of senior enablement professionals. If you’re excited about this rare opportunity to join a $3B organization on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list, we’re eager to speak with you.
This position will report directly to Procore’s SVP, Revenue Operations, Strategy, and Enablement and is based in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a sustainable enablement infrastructure for our sales, marketing, customer and business development organizations
- Manage a team of 20+ people who work together to provide the Revenue team with onboarding, ongoing training, content distribution, and communications.
- Define the strategy and execution for the team in order to create and deliver best-in-class development resources, content, and communications
- Manage the Revenue Enablement function with the objectives of compressing new hire ramp time, improving productivity and quality, revenue process, and overall revenue org success
- Define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure Revenue organization success; align reporting, training, and incentive programs with priorities
- Establish a revenue training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales, customer, and marketing competencies
- Frequent travel to various Procore offices including 12-16 days month in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience with 5 years in training and development leadership or other relevant experience preferred
- Senior leadership experience with a 5,000+ person technology company
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives
- Ability to lead with strong integrity and initiative
- Prior experience in a multi-cultural international environment is desired
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.