Head of Revenue Operations at A Cloud Guru
THOUGHTFUL | CURIOUS | LEADER
A Cloud Guru is seeking a Head of Revenue Operationsto drive strategy, improve efficiency, and promote a data driven culture for our Sales and Customer success teams. You and your team will work on everything from the highly strategic to the operational; such as ownership of the Total Addressable Market analyses, headcount planning and organizational design, quarterly business reviews, fiscal planning and goal setting, the construction of quotas, the philosophy behind comp plans, the building of territories, customer health reporting, etc. You will be seen as thekey business partner for the head of sales and head of customer success, and your teams will support the daily operations of those roles. You will partner closely with the Sales Enablement, Business Applications (SFDC), Analytics, and Marketing Operations roles to ensure the broader organization is communicating effectively and working collaboratively.
This role will be accountable for driving productivity, effectiveness, efficiency, scalability, and continual enhancements for customer-facing teams as we enable revenue growth. An ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-driven, collaborative, and a motivating people manager who is able to lead a growing team.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.
We take our jobs and customers seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. – Hanh, DIrector of Customer ExperienceAs Head of Revenue Operations at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Lead a team of Operations Analysts focused on the Sales Development, Account Executive, Relationship Management, and Customer Success functions
- Hire best-in-class talent to support the operations of your key stakeholders
- Serve as adjunct Sales Leadership and Customer Success leadership. This will involve everything from interviewing to leading large format meetings to developing content to providing coaching and feedback to staff of various levels
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Data Analytics to ensure seamless collaboration between departments
- Strategically plan, manage, and maintain territories. Both to launch a new fiscal period but also as headcount growth occur throughout a year
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast. This will include everything from gathering data from multiple sources to running analyses to facilitating forecast calls
- Analyze, report, and present key business data. This includes creating key recurring reports (MBRs, QBRs, Attainment Reporting, etc) as well as facilitating meetings and presenting back findings
- Own and drive a handful of long-term change management initiatives each year. This will involve a mixture of project management skills, communication and presentation skills, strong collaboration across departments, and the initiative to push projects to completion
- Manage our model and set Sales and CS quotas and compensation philosophy. Verify commission statements and collaborate with Finance to ensure timely and accurate payments
We are looking for someone who can:
- Oversee the annual planning process for the Sales and CS teams. Act as an intermediary between leadership, finance, and cross functional teams when modeling annual headcount planning, bookings targets, and other key annual planning modeling outputs
- Collaborate with the Business Applications Manager (SFDC Admin) to fix, enhance, and grow ACG’s Salesforce.com instance
- Drive the data and system strategy for the Customer Success function. Build processes and improve systems to improve the efficiency, reach, and results of the CS team
- Enforce key processes and ensure data is clean and up to date
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey while connecting insights directly to the business opportunity
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies providing quick and decisive solutions
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 10+ years in an Operations, FP&A, or Management Consulting role
- 4+ years people management experience
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Autonomous, self driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Whether it's hiking to a waterfall in Costa Rica or bonding with your couch, we all need downtime. All Gurus get four weeks paid time off, 10 sick days, and enough holiday to make a banker blush.
- Let's get lunch. Lunches are catered three times per week, and our kitchen stays stocked with a smorgasbord of the team’s most requested snacks and drinks.
- Parking is on us. We have your Downtown parking covered. We offer paid garage parking nearby the office. We also have perks for going green by walking and taking public transit.
- We’ve got your covered. We offer insurance plans that pay for 100% of your medical, dental, and vision, and 80% for your family/dependents.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.