Investor Services Analyst—Asset Management
The Amherst Residential platform provides a comprehensive suite of services to facilitate the ownership of single family rental properties, including property management services, asset level financing and asset management services. With a deep understanding of and proprietary analytics on the single family home and mortgage markets, Amherst's platform combines a unique combination of national scale with local market knowledge and execution.
Amherst Residential Asset Management seeks an Investor Services Analyst to join its expanding team. The Investor Services Analyst will be responsible for generating operating reports for investors, ensuring accuracy and completeness of required reports and compliance with investor guidelines.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly deliverables, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Develop new reports as needed/requested to provide timely and accurate information to decision makers
- Maintain an accurate inventory of reports and any modifications
- Work with the Manager and investors to evaluate and clarify requests. Offer alternative solutions when applicable
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of reports and taking corrective action to optimize or improve the performance of the reports when necessary
- Responsible for the production and coordination of investor communications, including letters, slides / presentation materials, and other investor materials
- Serve as needed as a day-to-day resource for certain members of the investment community
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (business, accounting, finance, economics) preferred
- 1 – 3 years of related experience
- Analytical and highly organized
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau and SQL highly desired
- Proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines in a fast- paced environment
- Must react quickly to investor requests with a sense of urgency
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 11 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, flex spending account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!