Jr. Revenue Operations Analyst at Kazoo
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
The Revenue Operations Analyst will own our Salesforce.com instance and support stakeholders from the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. This role will be highly technical and focused on maintaining, reviewing and continually improving Kazoo’s Salesforce instance and other GTM tools. This role will primarily work with the Sales Organization.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Handle all daily administrative Salesforce support and maintenance, including user management, reporting and dashboards, automation and workflows
- Manage individual reporting and data requests, as well as troubleshoot issues on an as needed basis for SFDC user base
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to gather, analyze and refine new business requirements
- Monitor and maintain data and integrations
- Maintain automation to push updates and new data for sales team prospecting needs
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation of system processes and best practices
- Regularly review and optimize automation processes and workflows, keeping in line with product updates and industry best practices
- Create, maintain and update reports and dashboards to ensure GTM teams have access to standard reporting of team and organization KPIs
- Complete routine and project based data hygiene efforts, including data loader updates, deduplication and normalization efforts
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Salesforce admin experience required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in business and sales operations, or similar functions. SaaS a plus.
- Experience using Process Builder, Workflows and Einstein Analytics required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are necessary to work with multiple stakeholders on a variety of projects at once.
- Desire to work with a cross functional team, and ability to understand and prioritize projects and requests based on overall business needs.
- Experience working with SalesLoft and ZoomInfo is preferred.
- Salesforce.com developer experience is a plus.
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.