Manager, Accounting at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This role is designed as a long-term leadership role to further the development of a best-in-class Accounting team. In this position, the Manager of Accounting will drive the Finance team mission: ensuring the accuracy of financial reporting; complying with domestic and international reporting requirements, being highly influential across all aspects of the functional areas and business activities to drive high growth; and diffusing a shareholder perspective throughout the organization.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Manage and oversee the activities of the global GL accounting team, with a focus on procure-to-pay, treasury management, and financial reporting activities
- Prepare the monthly consolidated financial statements and reporting package for distribution to the Board of Directors
- Review monthly subledger reconciliations and GL activity to ensure the accuracy of the financial statements and compliance with US GAAP
- Assist the Controller with the annual US audit, international statutory audits, and global tax activities
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to assess performance vs. plan and to analyze trends in key accounts / vendor level activities
- Partner with the Controller to ensure the scalability and accuracy of technical accounting activities (e.g., ASC 718 Stock Compensation, ASC 350-40 Internal-Use Software)
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and partner with other departments to scale processes and systems
- Manage and mentor a strong team of accounting professionals through clear communication of goals and career development
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role in Finance and Accounting, mix of public and private experience preferred
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and Financial Reporting
- Extensive experience with NetSuite (i.e., record-to-report, procure-to-pay best practices) and Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Excel power user)
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.