Manager, FP&A at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We’re proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you’re made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.
The FP&A team drives actionable insights into our business and supports the business unit leaders and the executive team with greater visibility, predictability, and accountability, enabling WP Engine to scale and invest for profitable long-term growth. Reporting to the VP of Finance, this role will work with Finance Business Partners and Business Unit leaders to ensure the financial, strategic, and operational objectives for the business are met. This role requires someone who is highly analytical and strategic, is able to communicate clearly and effectively, and thrives in a fast paced-environment.The day to day.
- Partner with business unit leaders and other members of the finance tea to drive monthly financial reviews, understand key forecast variances and identify any key trends and areas for forecast improvement
- Serve as a Business Partner to leaders the Operations and Employee Engagement organizations, driving company-wide consolidated budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Design, implement and track KPI’s to measure performance against strategic goals, identify emerging trends and provide insights about the drivers of performance and return on investment
- Own cash flow and balance sheet forecasting
- Lead system and process improvement initiatives to improve system automation, operational analysis, financial analysis and commercial awareness across the FP&A organization
- Facilitate annual planning and rolling forecasting processes, evaluating and providing recommendations on the optimal allocation of capital across diverse investment opportunities
- Manage and develop a small team of Financial Analysts
- 6+ years of prior experience in Finance and FP&A (prior experience in public readiness is a plus)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels and the ability and willingness to coach, develop, and mentor others
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite and Workday is a plus
- Strong financial modeling skills and a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel
- An analytical, creative problem solver who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.