Manager of Fulfillment Operations
MANAGER OF FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS
We're growing rapidly here at Tecovas, and we're looking for a talented, entrepreneurial Manager of Fulfillment Operations who will work across the entire organization to solve problems and execute key business processes as it relates to omni-channel fulfillment activities. Responsibilities of the Manager of Fulfillment Operation will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with senior leadership to design and implement a plan to scale operational capacity and establish a fulfillment network footprint ahead of the accelerated growth plans of the company.
- Accountable for the management of the 3PL fulfillment relationship supporting all sales channels.
- Responsible for inventory control/inventory integrity audit activities in partnership with the Finance team.
- Ensure all established costs, quality, inventory integrity, service level and delivery commitments are met from operational partners.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team to identify and resolve performance issues within the Fulfillment network as reported by our customers.
- Act as Project Manager on initiatives as needed/requested. Develop project plans and scope of work. Coordinate the prioritization, development, testing and implementation for each project working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, prioritize and execute. Present a cogent summary of the options available, the associated costs and business risk with each option.
- Evaluate vendor proposals, negotiate with external partners and collaborate with internal teams to ensure that projects meet business requirements.
- Provide input to the development of the operational strategy on new and emerging products and services.
- Act as a stakeholder with the Product Development/Merchandising and Supply Chain teams on new product launch planning and execution.
- Execute ad hoc requests that are often data intensive and require comfort with numbers to make decisions.
- Create, prepare, and edit daily, weekly, monthly operational KPI’s to drive decision making.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
- Responsible for invoice audit and approvals on external operations vendors.
This role will report directly to the COO and work directly with her on a day-to-day basis, but duties will span cross-functionally and certain projects will be supporting other functional leaders.
The ideal Manager of Fulfillment Operations has omni-channel operations leadership experience in a high volume environment. Specific desired qualifications include:
- 5-7+ years of omni-channel operations experience ideally with strong inventory management comprehension and execution of inventory best practices
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution and demonstrated academic excellence
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis for operations expense structures
- Strong ability to operate, lead, and manage projects efficiently and effectively across functions
- Must have the ability to diagnose, research, and resolve issues independently or as a part of a team
- A proven operations track record using a data-backed approach to answer questions and identify trends.
- Hard-wired with a continuous improvement mentality, identifying ways to increase customer satisfaction and improving efficiency as we grow.
- Experience with implementation of WMS and/or ERP software
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (structured, presentable analyses) and comfortable using PowerPoint (effective, synthesized, and well-designed communication)
- Independent, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we've grown from 5 to 30+ employees in the last 12 months) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!