MANUAL PROCESSING SPECIALIST
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive.
The Manual Processing Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy of revenue data that has been scanned, entered manually or result in incorrect balances. This position is based in Austin, TX.
- Review revenue checks that are scanned, keyed or do not balance.
- Aid implementation specialists.
- Collaborate with Oildex team members to prioritize implementation projects.
- Define and manage streamlined processes for implementation team.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in data analysis and processing.
- Proficient in all MS Office products including advanced abilities with Excel
- Background in SQL
- Knowledge of entry level parser experience preferred
- Background in financial data (desired)
- Equivalent of a Associate’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required, with a Master’s degree and CPA license (or the equivalent) preferred
- Professional and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new software applications, from a functional perspective, with minimal guidance
- Ability to meet scheduled deadlines and effectively prioritize tasks while handling multiple assignments
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Works independently in a fast paced environment without required immediate supervision