Order Entry Analyst at 360training
Who are we?
360training.com is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. 360training.com provides customers with the training they need to get the jobs they want. Over the years, we have continued to grow our expansive library of regulatory-approved training courses with new content suited for today’s modern workforce. By offering these courses online, all 360training.com users experience the convenience and flexibility of earning their certifications in their own time, from anywhere in the world.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. One thing our associates get to experience is the ability to make an impact on day one of working here. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
- Work directly with customers and internal teams to review, process, and approve orders for invoiced accounts
- Generate daily, weekly, and month end invoices
- Complete weekly and monthly billing reconciliations to ensure all customers have been invoiced in a timely manner
- Cash application for accounts receivable payments
- Manage order entry, review and approvals in Salesforce
- Coordinate invoicing expectations with customers
- Work with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of invoicing
- Provide billing support to customers as needed
- Act as the primary point of contact for invoiced customers
- Understand and monitor Salesforce and Intacct Reports
- Prepare, review, and analyze various reporting data using Excel tools and functions (Pivot Tables, Macros, Vlookups, and other calculation functions)
- Coordinate and lead process improvement projects with cross functional teams
- Prepare and maintain process documentation as well as identify billing exceptions within Salesforce and Intacct
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent communication, time management, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Salesforce and Intacct experience is preferred