Payment Operations Associate at RigUp
What you'll be doing
- Create and submit payments for our billing contractors in a timely manner (Up to 400 a day, and growing)
- Create and submit invoices to our clients in a timely manner (Up to 400 a day, and growing)
- Assess issues related to billing and invoicing as they arise and resolve in a timely manner
- Communicate with other internal departments to gather required information on a daily basis
- Assist other Payment Operations Associates with submitting invoices to third-party invoicing platforms
What you should have
- 4 year college degree
- 6 months-3 years of experience in a related role
- Experience submitting invoices into a third party system (Open Invoice, Cortex, ARIBA, Pro-Unlimited/Wand, etc.)
- Experience with solving invoice disputes
- Experience with NetSuite
- Someone with EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail. Our department wouldn't run efficiently without the utmost attention to detail. Since the main function of this position is to perform repetitive data entry, this individual should have a keen eye and be on the lookout for anything that looks out of place.
- Someone who is always learning. We want people who can quickly grow their expertise as we grow our product and business. There is always a more efficient way to do things, and we want someone who is able to find that solution and help to implement it.
- Someone who takes initiative and seeks responsibility. We approach our work with a flexible, lean mindset, and depend on people jumping in and taking charge.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary