Payments Operations Analyst at Q2
Q2 is seeking a Payments Operations Analyst to join Q2 Open. Founded in Austin, TX, we are a growing company committed to building stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions. As a team member, you will be on the ground floor of a new product that is growing quickly after a successful proof of concept and beta. In this role, you will work closely with our internal teams to process and validate critical operational functions, as well as provide feedback and experience in operational production development and quality review.
- Ideal candidate would be open to working 12 noon to 8 pm CT.
- Process/ monitor system processing of incoming and outgoing ACH, check, and wire files.
- Confirm Payment file delivery to ensure no FED level rejects.
- Process daily reports and settlement of all payment systems (ACH, Check, Wires, Card networks) as delegated by Deposit Operations Manager.
- Works closely with our payment and deposit subject matter experts in product testing and solution validation.
- Help monitor and track process on critical projects.
- Assists with Documenting Operational procedures and policies.
- Assist Bank of Record clients with client issues, questions, or troubleshooting.
- Assist client support with payment/ recon inquires.
- Assist with Bank of Record training on an Accounting and Operational model.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Sets high standards and expectations for oneself and others.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Undergraduate degree in business, management or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5+ years in Payment operations.
- Bank Operations Experience
- Project Manager experience, including two years' experience facilitating revenue- generating projects.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.