As a Pricing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for developing and refining the overall competitive and profit-driven pricing strategies in a Pod.
- Analyze large data sets and historical trends to develop predictive pricing strategies. Responsible for consistently reviewing prior periods to find ways to continuously improve.
- Identify internal and external drivers we should be measuring when making pricing decisions and determines how to incorporate them in current strategies.
- Use internal revenue, profit, and inventory trends to guide pricing decisions.
- Communicate new strategies or changes in strategy to the Data Scientist. Receives feedback from data scientist and pricing analysts and evaluates the data to continuously refine pricing.
- Understand the ecommerce industry as well as the category. Knows how to identify trends in the industry and either filter out any noise or incorporate significant changes into the pricing strategy.
- Lead and develop Pricing Analysts.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Data analysis
- Leading others
- Strong Business Intelligence - complex SQL queries and data management
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.