Pricing Strategy Manager at Cloudflare
About the Role
The Pricing Strategy Manager will help accelerate revenue growth of our Enterprise business. You will be providing leadership to a global team based responsible for:
- Packaging and pricing of Cloudflare Enterprise offerings
- Supporting the sales team in structuring and executing large/strategic deals including bid management
- Driving value pricing into the deals and processes in a competitive changing landscape
If you’re excited by driving growth through global, cross-channel and cross-product initiatives and want to be part of a company that is helping to build a better internet, Cloudflare would like to talk to you.
- Develop, implement, and scale global pricing strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and achieve business objectives.
- Assist to ensure effective implementation of pricing strategies by identifying appropriate resources, testing all new pricing models, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Identify metrics to determine performance of pricing changes.
- Assist by conducting pricing research using techniques including conjoint analysis and Van Westendorp analysis to inform pricing strategy recommendations.
- Model financial implications of pricing changes to current and forecasted revenue.
- Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to discuss models with financial planning and analysis team and sales team to ensure alignment with their models/plans.
- Assist in developing metrics to track and monitor pricing and discounting performance.
- Build dashboard to assess pricing trends and monitor sales performance using tools (including Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets).
- Assist in identifying new business and growth opportunities to create incremental growth, including new pricing models, pricing promotions, and go to market approaches.
- Improve sales process by streamlining discount approval process while balancing need to maintain financial performance by analyzing historical pricing and discounting data.
- Develop an understanding of customers' lifetime value by analyzing revenue and churn for various customer segments.
- Analyze customer data to identify attributes to categorize customers into segments.
- Master's degree or U.S. equivalent in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Business Analytics, or related field,
- plus 2 years of professional experience in developing financial models involving sales and pricing data.
- Must also have the following: 2 years of professional experience in marketing and pricing for SaaS products including performing and interpreting quantitative research of pricing strategies and research of pricing strategies
- 1 year of professional experience in performing marketing research with financial modeling in the technology industry;
- 1 year of professional experience in developing and testing pricing strategies for products or services in the technology industry;
- 1 year of professional experience in developing, monitoring, and analyzing the performance of pricing models in the technology industry;
- 1 year of professional experience in using business intelligence and analytics software (including Tableau)
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.