About the Role
The Pricing Strategy Manager will help accelerate revenue growth of our Enterprise business. You will be providing leadership to a global team based responsible for:
- Packaging and pricing of Cloudflare Enterprise offerings
- Supporting the sales team in structuring and executing large/strategic deals including bid management
- Driving value pricing into the deals and processes in a competitive changing landscape
If you’re excited by driving growth through global, cross-channel and cross-product initiatives and want to be part of a company that is helping to build a better internet, Cloudflare would like to talk to you.
- Develop, implement, and scale global pricing strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and achieve business objectives.
- Assist to ensure effective implementation of pricing strategies by identifying appropriate resources, testing all new pricing models, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Identify metrics to determine performance of pricing changes.
- Assist by conducting pricing research using techniques including conjoint analysis and Van Westendorp analysis to inform pricing strategy recommendations.
- Model financial implications of pricing changes to current and forecasted revenue.
- Use strong communication skills (verbal and written) to discuss models with financial planning and analysis team and sales team to ensure alignment with their models/plans.
- Assist in developing metrics to track and monitor pricing and discounting performance.
- Build dashboard to assess pricing trends and monitor sales performance using tools (including Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets).
- Assist in identifying new business and growth opportunities to create incremental growth, including new pricing models, pricing promotions, and go to market approaches.
- Improve sales process by streamlining discount approval process while balancing need to maintain financial performance by analyzing historical pricing and discounting data.
- Develop an understanding of customers' lifetime value by analyzing revenue and churn for various customer segments.
- Analyze customer data to identify attributes to categorize customers into segments.
- Master's degree or U.S. equivalent in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, Business Analytics, or related field,
- plus 2 years of professional experience in developing financial models involving sales and pricing data.
- Must also have the following: 2 years of professional experience in marketing and pricing for SaaS products including performing and interpreting quantitative research of pricing strategies and research of pricing strategies
- 1 year of professional experience in performing marketing research with financial modeling in the technology industry;
- 1 year of professional experience in developing and testing pricing strategies for products or services in the technology industry;
- 1 year of professional experience in developing, monitoring, and analyzing the performance of pricing models in the technology industry;
- 1 year of professional experience in using business intelligence and analytics software (including Tableau)