Why YOU want this position
You are earning your stripes in accounting and are ready for a new challenge in a hypergrowth environment. As Drillinginfo continues to grow a world-class organization, the sophistication of the accounting and procurement department continuously evolves to satisfy business and finance needs. You will have the opportunity to be a key member of the Finance team with direct input in process maintenance and improvements. This position is based in Austin, TX and reports to the Senior Accountant.
About the Role
- Coordinate approvals with business leaders and classify vendor invoices for all segments of the business.
- Process high-volume of vendor invoice payments in both domestic and foreign currencies while effectively navigating through various online banking platforms.
- Monitor payment terms to facilitate timely payments to vendors.
- Participate in the global monthly close process which includes reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Assist in cash outflow forecasts which are used to make executive business decisions.
- Create, prepare, analyze various reports to support forecasts and budgeting analysis.
- Collaborate with other to effectively integrate new and future acquired companies into our procurement process.
- Support the internal and external audit processes.
- Create and maintain vendor account database and monitor changes.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- 1-3 years of experience using procurement and accounting modules, preferably within Sage Intacct
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline. Equivalent combination of Associate’s degree and relevant work experience will be considered
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven team player who is highly organized and achievement oriented
- Self-motivated, works effectively under stress and consistently able to meet ambitious deadlines
- Keen business judgment, focus, and ability to prioritize
- Proven ability to create and implement avant-garde ideas with existing or new processes