We are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist who partners with Finance and Corporate IT teams to own and maintain an accurate procurement process and related implementation of new tools, in addition to month-end close reporting and ad hoc finance projects as needed. The candidate will also oversee and perform the full range of procurement and administration activities. Under general supervision will be able to perform assignments requiring experience and knowledge of standard concepts within their field. This person will work directly with various levels of management and employees within the organization to develop best practices with regards to procurement functions within the Company.Who You Are
- Knowledge of purchasing and procurement methods and procedures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- Process and problem-solving oriented with an appreciation for financial controls
- Experience with selection and implementation of software and tools
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with changing requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 5 years purchasing experience
- CAP or equivalent, preferred.
- Maintain and improve Purchase Order process and ensure accuracy over three-way matching process for procurement
- Implement process for vendor onboarding with Legal & IT to ensure business requirements are met
- Implement internal controls process with IT surrounding the cash disbursements process & related security risks
- Evaluate procurement policies and take ownership over changes as needed
- Maintain effective relationships with business partners/vendors through timely and accurate payment and response to inquiries
- Ensure efficient and accurate purchase order processing, matching, and resolution of discrepancies
- Close partnership with FP&A and related Business partners to maximize cost efficiency
- Provide KPI’s and other metrics for measuring efficiencies to management
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.