Product Manager, Consumer Finance- Lender/Agent Experience at realtor.com
Who we are:
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
This role is part of a broader team of awesome Products People who are focused on empowering consumers to feel confident about their financing decisions, creating more choice around financing options, and bringing agents, lenders and consumers together to make a truly enjoyable purchasing experience. Initially this role will focus on creating new solutions and experiences that:
- Create the optimal experience for consumers after they find/connect with their agent and lender
- Bring lenders consumers love into our ecosystem - Integrate with biggest brands in the industry
- Drive agent and lender communication and collaboration in a way that is centered around the best consumer experience
But it doesn't stop there. We are looking for the right Product Manager to help shape the vision and direction of this portfolio into areas we haven't discovered yet If this sounds like you, keep reading...
What you'll do:
- Innovate to bring new consumer centric experiences to life - create things your friends and family could use to make homebuying an exceptional experience
- Apply and execute design-thinking methodologies in a continuous delivery development process
- Conduct research, synthesize data, and develop an informed perspective on user problems and market opportunities
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Define high quality, simple product road maps based on team strategy and vision
- Collaborate gracefully with product teams across the company to deliver on the vision
- Work with top-tier external partners/brands to integrate their lending solutions into the realtor.com experience
What we like to see:
- User Focus - You comprehend and advocate for the product and our user’s needs; you bring strong user empathy and experience driving product direction and execution based on user needs
- Vision - You have an eye for great products, and advocate for new features with quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Communication Skills - Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills; experience crafting epics, user stories, and tasks
- Attention to Detail - You sweat the small stuff, and you raise the team’s standards for quality and attention to detail
- Speak Engineering - You speak to technical concepts; you understand and can represent the technical implications of a product strategy
- 2+ years of experience managing software products at a leading technology company
- Specific experience in building solutions within a multi-sided marketplace is a plus
- Experience defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with designers and engineers, and shipping frequently
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.