Revenue Accounting Manager at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity as a Revenue Accounting Manager and be a key member of the global revenue recognition team, supporting our Create Solutions business! The Global Revenue Recognition team is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of revenue.
The Revenue Accounting Manager is the subject matter expert to automation projects that will support month end close and revenue operation processes, according to GAAP. This is an opportunity to be highly analytical and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with our accounting transformation team to implement various automation projects, including documenting design requirements and perform user acceptance testing to ensure successful project rollout
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support revenue recognition and reporting on new products, design and implement operational process, and ensure business transactions are appropriately accounted for
- Identify opportunities to improve, accelerate, and enhance the revenue cycle, and drive these initiatives to completion
- Serve as a key resource for acquisition integration
- Support the monthly close and corporate reporting requirements with regards to revenue accounting
- Work with a global team to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and teamwork
What we’re looking for
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Revenue accounting experience (ASC 606/IFRS15), with 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills; with the ability to manipulate and digest large amounts of data required
You might also have
- CPA and/or public company experience
- Experience with SalesForce, Zuora Revenue, Zuora Billing, and Workday
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.