Revenue Enablement Manager at SpyCloud
Revenue Enablement Manager
SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from data breaches, account takeover and online fraud. We are looking for an experienced Revenue Enablement Manager to support the launch and ongoing success of our revenue growth initiatives through cross functional projects, such as sales process/methodology evaluation, onboarding design/implementation, training development/launch, and implementation of a content management/delivery throughout the sales process. This role will be responsible for sales enablement initiatives and will have influence across our leadership, marketing, sales, operations and customer success organizations.
Cybersecurity is an exciting, ever-changing space, and SpyCloud in particular is a special place to work. We are at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy and make the internet a safer place to do business.
- Collaborate with sales leadership, marketing, product marketing, product management and operations to build, document and socialize our sales process and methodology.
- Responsible for our core training coordination and administration – design and maintain visibility to playbooks, identify competency and skills gaps to guide a level up in our sales execution and efficiency
- Support the design, launch and maintenance of our onboarding program, SpyCloud University, to decrease ramp time for new sales employees. Collaborate with internal experts to create complete and comprehensive materials.
- Evaluation and Implementation of content delivery tools that support onboarding and training
- Collaborate with Product Management/Marketing to support internal training and communication around new feature or product introductions
- You have been part of a successful revenue enablement team and know the metrics that demonstrate success.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a clear communicator
- You're very well organized and have a reputation for getting things done
- You're consistently creative and intellectually curious about sales enablement and any new methodologies or tools that may emerge
- You're not afraid to challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed
- You are data driven and support your strategy with success analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue/Sales Enablement, Program Management, or Sales Training/Onboarding for a company selling enterprise SaaS- or subscription-based solutions.
- Familiar with current sales methodologies, such as Sandler, Challenger, SPIN, account-based methodologies
- Experience in content development, training and delivery/systems such as Docebo, Lessonly or Guru
- com knowledge is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills