Revenue Operations Coordinator at AlertMedia
As the revenue operations coordinator, you’ll support the entire revenue operations organization in creating & refining scalable processes to improve the lead & customer lifecycles. You’ll aid in data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions across the entire business.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are a quick learner with previous experience in a revenue facing role. You’re analytical and passionate about the possibilities of working with data. You’re enthusiastic and adaptable, and willing to roll up your sleeves to support the team and the business.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Support the revenue operations team in the management of the technical aspects of all key revenue systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Outreach, Intercom, and more).
- Ensure data quality within the revenue database.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of reports to measure various revenue initiatives’ activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Support the optimization of revenue processes and technologies through automations and integrations.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the revenue operations team to ensure optimal processes & practices throughout the lead lifecycle.
- Assist in the coordination of inbound lead routing & chat management.
- Act as front line support for internal revenue systems inquiries.
- Work on other projects in collaboration with the team as assigned with a willingness to be a resource to the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of Sales, Marketing, Customer Success or related experience preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce and marketing automation systems
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on "non-role-specific" marketing duties as needed to support the team and business
- Must be located in the Austin, TX area or willing to relocate
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 4 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.