Revenue Operations Director
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Revenue Operations Director will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to provide on-going support and maintenance of our business processes, systems and data. The candidate will be responsible for a number of key areas that are critical to the organization's success including annual planning, compensation, forecasting and ongoing reporting and analytics. Additional focus areas include support for the CRM system (Salesforce), sales enablement, project coordination, process documentation, pipeline forecasting and accommodating ad-hoc user requests. The Revenue Operations Director role will also support departmental coordination with cross functional teams throughout the organization.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail, process and customer service. This position will be required to meet the needs of a growing and dynamic sales and marketing team by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive successful Sales and Marketing organizations. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Plan and drive core sales processes including: sales forecasting, performance metrics, sales compensation (plan design, quota planning and compensation administration), coverage model, territory assignments, lead generation management and departmental communications
- Partner with sales management to oversee day-to-day process execution, identify opportunities to improve, recommend/take action and communicate throughout the sales organization, cross-functional teams and company executives
- Design and analyze reporting/dashboards to track key performance indicators in order to drive positive business outcomes
- Provide operational support for go-to-market initiatives and sales plays
- Provide in-depth pipeline analyses including channel level details and pipeline forecasts
Evaluate and implement tools designed to optimize and improve sales processes and performance
- Implement and enforce processes that will maintain integrity and accuracy of business data
- Assist Sales & Marketing leadership on projects as needed
- Provide subject matter expertise to support acquisition integration
- Act as a liaison with other departments and provide cross-functional support
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Operations/Sales Finance
- Experience as a people manager with demonstrated ability to lead and actively participate on working teams
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills as well as attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems (sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management and sales compensation)
- Financial Acumen
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong follow through and ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.